How We Will Work Together
Welcome to the magic of coaching!
I am honored to be your coach. I believe that each of us is meant to walk a path which not only honors who we are, but leads us pleasurably forward into a universe of possibility, where abundance of all kinds awaits!
I will be your advocate while you uncover the next logical step on your path. We will work together to quiet the noise of your life, the shoulds and “gottas,” so you can hear what calls you. We are a team, accomplishing more together than we would alone.
My clients are amazing people
My clients are intelligent, alive, kind, successful, well people whom it is my genuine good fortune to serve. I will enjoy working with you.
The Roles of Coach and Client
The role of coach and client is as peers. I am a professional coach not a licensed therapist and do not attempt to provide diagnosis or treatment. I will tell you what I want for you, but our coaching relationship is about your agenda always. I listen, reflect, ask questions, give perspectives and options. I support you to find and foster your integrity and I believe that you always know what is best for you.
I expect your best
If you are hiring me I imagine that you are ready to make meaningful changes inside and out.
I am here for you
Our relationship is a top priority for me. I ask that you use me as the resource and friend that I am.
Between sessions, if you need to ask questions, tell your story, bounce some ideas around, please feel free to either call or email me. I do not bill for this time, but will need to keep unscheduled phone calls to 10 minutes.
Please share with me your stories, your wins & disappointments, concerns & fears, anything you like, as well as how you are experiencing coaching. I want to know what works, as well as what does not. I am committed to serving you.
I don’t miss much
If I hear something in your voice or notice something is amiss, I am likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about big shifts.
I ask clients to stretch themselves, to deepen the work done in sessions often by writing or experimenting with a new practice, or taking some action. You are always free to accept or to decline. Negotiate for what is right for you.
Ways to get more from you coaching experience
• Make our coaching sessions a priority.
• Come to every call with a specific agenda.
• Take time to find your center, breathe & be ready to talk.
• Co-create the process to suit you.
• Do your work between sessions; use what you learn.
• Complete what you agree to do.
• Be open-minded; try new approaches; experiment.
• Get to know yourself as you are now and ask yourself to change to become who you want to be.
• Emulate the behavior you admire.
• Stop tolerating. Stop suffering.
• Tell the truth to yourself, to everyone.
• Be willing to change your beliefs, if they no longer serve you.
• My fee for regular on-going coaching is $350 for three 55 minute sessions, paid in advance or $125/single session.
• You can mail payment by check to me at PO Box 425, Shelter Island Heights, NY 11965.
• Or you can pay me by credit card at firstname.lastname@example.org by PayPal.
• Please call me at 631 749-2627 for our sessions at the appointed time.
• If you call in and get my voicemail, please hang-up and call back after one full minute.
• Please do not leave a message and wait for me to call you back.
• Let me know if the call will be expensive for you, as we can make other arrangements.
Please give our call high priority and arrange your schedule to honor our agreed upon time. If you will miss a call and/or need to reschedule, I ask you give me 24 hours notice. As my practice is normally quite full, I must charge for no-shows. Your understanding is appreciated!